"See, she is my best friend."- and if thats all, thats okay with me. (via hookedononyx)
"- Italo Calvino (via quotesandnonsense)
Sections in the bookstore
- Books You Haven’t Read
- Books You Needn’t Read
- Books Made for Purposes Other Than Reading
- Books Read Even Before You Open Them Since They Belong to the Category of Books Read Before Being Written
- Books That If You Had More Than One Life You Would Certainly Also Read But Unfortunately Your Days Are Numbered
- Books You Mean to Read But There Are Others You Must Read First
- Books Too Expensive Now and You’ll Wait ‘Til They’re Remaindered
- Books ditto When They Come Out in Paperback
- Books You Can Borrow from Somebody
- Books That Everybody’s Read So It’s As If You Had Read Them, Too
- Books You’ve Been Planning to Read for Ages
- Books You’ve Been Hunting for Years Without Success
- Books Dealing with Something You’re Working on at the Moment
- Books You Want to Own So They’ll Be Handy Just in Case
- Books You Could Put Aside Maybe to Read This Summer
- Books You Need to Go with Other Books on Your Shelves
- Books That Fill You with Sudden, Inexplicable Curiosity, Not Easily Justified
- Books Read Long Ago Which It’s Now Time to Re-read
- Books You’ve Always Pretended to Have Read and Now It’s Time to Sit Down and Really Read Them”
"I hope you die knowing that nothing about you was unique.- maybe we can’t all be okay (via chemicallysleeping)
Not the “You have a beautiful smile, I would never do anything to hurt you”
Or even the “You can trust me, I promise”
“I really care about you”
“I just want to see you happy”
It’s the same
Did those lines even occur to you as you shoved my shaking frame against that white building, your mouth on mine, rabidly sucking the life from me?
Did they run through your mind as a gasped in pain and you mistook it for pleasure?
Did you even think about them when you forced me to have sex with you even though I was begging you not to and practically crying on the scene
Or was the only thing you could think of
“It’ll be okay”
It will not be okay.
When I’m spending the day with my boyfriend and I get so nervous and my anxiety gets so high that I start shaking and clinging to him crying
For no damned reason
Or when I see you in the mall and get choked up
Or when I wake up in the middle of the night, sweating and shaking
I’m reminded that it’s not going to be okay
Every single word you ever said to me was a lie and I let you toy with me
I let you do this to me
I did NOT let you do this to me
I didn’t let you carve the innocence from my very being and devour it in a ravish manor, not even bothering to savour its purity.
I didn’t let you varnish my thoughts with your dark twist of life, staining any child-like thoughts with your monstrosity.
I didn’t let the thought of your hands forcefully exploring the canvas of my body circle me like a vulture.
You did it without my permission.
And if this is what “It’ll be okay” means
Then I don’t want to be okay."